Timeless and on-trend, the Mackenzie Sofa features a sophisticated look that blends easily with your existing pieces. Its rolled, pleated arms, foam back and ComfortCore® cushions deliver just the right amount of comfort and support for a short or a long sit. Decorative wood legs add a touch of tradition to complete the look. Includes two 20 accent pillows. A matching ottoman is available separately.
To optimize appearance, fluff cushions and pillows often to retain shape. Rotate cushions for even wear. Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Traditional style sofa
- Rolled, pleated arms
- Welt trim accents
- Decorative wood legs
- Patented ComfortCore® cushions
- High-quality foam back
- Includes two 20 accent pillows
- Matching ottoman available separately
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Skilled artisans cut, sew and assemble every piece of La-Z-Boy furniture
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Professional delivery and installation is available in Vermont and parts of upstate New York for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.