Comfortable, casual style with a 360-degree swivel base will keep the Dora Swivel Gliding Chair the center of attention, while the relaxing gliding movement will make it the favorite seat in the room. Dora features an inviting box seat, chic, tapered wedge arms, and decorative welt trim detail. A solid foam back and La-Z-Boy® Premier standard seat cushion provide comfort and support for a long or short sit. The gentle gliding motion eases you into relaxation, while the swivel base gives you the freedom to change perspectives without getting up. Alone or in a pair, Dora is a great addition to any room. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Comfortable, casual style with 360-degree swivel base
- Gentle gliding motion for instant relaxation
- Chic, tapered wedge arms
- Inviting box seat and decorative welt trim detail
- Solid foam back and La-Z-Boy® Premier standard seat cushion provide comfort and support
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- Premium grade fabrics tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Professional delivery and installation is available in Vermont and parts of upstate New York for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.